Sylvain G. Aubry
- Senior business advisor | Sector Team
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. – Chinese proverb
A successful executive in all areas of business, including organizational culture change, Sylvain G. Aubry is an engaging leader who works closely with his teams and business partners to meet and exceed targets. As a visionary, he is known for coming up with innovative solutions, which he implemented at companies such as Pratt & Whitney Canada, Bombardier, and Groupe Soucy, using Lean and Six Sigma principles, and business best practices. He has proven his skills at effecting organizational change and making the improvements needed to achieve global performance and profitability standards. He has also acquired solid experience in America, Europe, and Asia with various high-tech, high-reliability product manufacturers. He is also adept at managing business growth. With a background in mechanical engineering and an Executive MBA, he is a manager who is in tune with both organizational requirements and his employees. Over the course of his career, he has managed several projects involving up to 1,500 people and led teams of as many as 500 employees.
Sylvain is known for his ability to transform management systems, technical systems, and corporate cultures in a powerful, profitable, and lasting manner, jointly with executives, managers, and employees. An excellent communicator and a guest speaker in his free time, he has a talent for expressing his ideas and listening to those of others.
He specializes in:
- Business consulting and reflection/strategic planning
- Innovative governance, effective coaching, management training, and implementation of Lean programs
- Recovery, sustainable growth, and improvement of business processes
- Organizational/operational diagnostics and development
- Implementation of international standards
- Teach a man to fish: business model, HR, operations, business development, business valuation