- Senior business advisor | Multidisciplinary team
“Strategy is useless without innovation; innovation is directionless without strategy.” —John Kao, innovation activist
Roger Fournier has been a business advisor and lawyer for over 30 years. He joined Inno-centre’s multidisciplinary team in 1999 and since then, he has been instrumental in the development and growth of over 150 innovative companies by providing them with expertise in market analysis, business strategies and business plan for seeking out funding and capital investments. Mr. Fournier is called upon to work with companies in various sectors, including ICT and industrial technology, such as clean technologies, agri-food processing, and medical equipment and devices. He also acts as project manager for the preparation of financial contribution applications submitted to various government departments and agencies, including the National Research Council of Canada (NRC) and the Canada Media Fund (CMF).
Roger Fournier’s areas of expertise include:
- market and competition research and analysis;
- capitalizing on business opportunities;
- business and revenue model development;
- marketing strategy development (positioning, marketing, etc.);
- preparing business plans and presentations for seeking out funding;
- support for presentations to investors (dry run);
- support in contractual matters.