- Senior Business Advisor | Sector Team
“My mission is to promote our businesses and their employees.”
Marcel Boily is a bilingual senior executive who has over 20 years of experience in financial management, strategic planning and business activities. He has served as Vice-President of Finance for several large companies that include Olymel and Groupe Robert.
He is renowned for his global approach to business and participated in several major projects that led to increased revenue, lower operating expenses and business process reengineering. He delivered several large-scale merger and acquisition projects and acquired financing using specialized tools.
Marcel is a senior advisor who excels in projects that involve business expansion and development. He is skilled in strategic diagnostics and in proposing solutions adapted to the reality of the organization. Marcel is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Fonds régional de solidarité FTQ Montérégie.
Areas of expertise:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Negotiating financing and partnership agreements
- Modelling and financial management
- Reengineering accounting and monitoring processes
- Change management
- Business transfers
- Business strategies and plans
- Strategic planning
- Evaluating business risk
- Business development and innovation
- Evaluating insurance coverage
- ERP selection and implementation