- Senior business advisor | Sector Team
Above all, never re-invent the wheel.
With a PhD in Electrical Engineering from Université Laval and a certificate in Business Administration from Université de Sherbrooke, Marc Perron began his career with various software and energy companies, including Motorola, Corel, Hydrep and TecHydro. In 2006, he founded Alizem inc., an embedded software provider specialized in power electronics applications. Mr. Perron is also Chair of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES) Electronic System-on-Chip Technical Committee.
Marc Perron is also a sports enthusiast, engineer, entrepreneur and blogger. His preferred areas of activity are:
- clean technologies, industrial electronics and transportation;
- semi-conductors and embedded systems;
- clean technology assessment;
- intellectual property and technology transfer.